[mpiwg-hybridpm] Clarification of word 'process'

Daniel Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Feb 5 13:31:55 CST 2016

Hi all,

I have just pushed a new branch into our mpiwg-hybrid git repo called
"hybrid-process-clarification".
It contains one commit: "Clarification of word 'process', pages 101-200".
I am anticipating that each person's changes can be recorded as a commit
with a similar message to aid identification.

There are a few instances that need discussion - specifically, when the
new MPI_AINT arithmetic functions are talking about the scope of
validity for the resulting addresses should that be OS process or MPI
process?

Cheers,
Dan.

--
Dan Holmes
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
E: dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.