[Mpi3-hybridpm] Telecon 09/28 at 10am central

James Dinan dinan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 4 14:54:48 CDT 2011

Hi Doug,

Thanks for continuing to push this proposal forward.

I voted yes, but I wanted to also add a little explanation.  I do think
that it will be helpful to present what we have to the forum, but I
still have a couple lingering concerns.  I fully agree with the
importance of what is addressed by the proposal.  My concerns are
primarily that we may be standardizing too early and that the interface
will be a burden for users.

  ~Jim.