[Mpi3-hybridpm] Telecon 09/28 at 10am central

Douglas Miller dougmill at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 4 10:23:14 CDT 2011

I need to get traction on ticket #217, the "helper threads" proposal. But
we had agreed to push that to an "offline" process of an e-straw-vote in
the ticket.

Please visit the ticket at
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/217#comment:9, review
the doc, ask questions as needed, then vote.

You will need to log-in in order to see or cast votes.

thanks,
Douglas Miller                  BlueGene Messaging Development
IBM Corp., Rochester, MN USA                     Bldg 030-2 A401
dougmill at us.ibm.com               Douglas Miller/Rochester/IBM

             Steve Oyanagi
             <sko at cray.com>
             mpi3-hybridpm-bou         <mpi3-hybridpm at lists.mpi-forum.org>
             nces at lists.mpi-fo                                          cc
             rum.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Mpi3-hybridpm] Telecon 09/28
             10/04/2011 10:14          at 10am central
             AM

             Please respond to
             mpi3-hybridpm at lis
             ts.mpi-forum.org

Hi,

If I recall correctly at the last telecon on 9/28 we pushed several
items off until the next meeting, which I thought someone said was
next week (i.e. this week).  Is there a meeting this week?  Is there
a regular telecon time these days?
		 - Steve