[Mpi3-hybridpm] Forum meeting on Helper Threads, June 14 2010

Douglas Miller dougmill at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 16 07:45:48 CDT 2010

I have updated the proposal document in ticket #217
(https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/217) to reflect input
from the Forum meeting in preparation for our discussion next week.
Additions/changes have been highlighted. This, in combination with the
specific topics in the notes doc should give us plenty to talk about...

thanks,
Douglas Miller                  BlueGene Messaging Development
IBM Corp., Rochester, MN USA                     Bldg 030-2 A410
dougmill at us.ibm.com               Douglas Miller/Rochester/IBM

             Douglas
             Miller/Rochester/
             IBM at IBMUS                                                  To
             Sent by:                  mpi3-hybridpm at lists.mpi-forum.org
             mpi3-hybridpm-bou                                          cc
             nces at lists.mpi-fo
             rum.org                                               Subject
                                       [Mpi3-hybridpm] Forum meeting on
                                       Helper Threads, June 14 2010
             06/15/2010 08:22
             AM

             Please respond to
             mpi3-hybridpm at lis
             ts.mpi-forum.org

I've posted a doc describing the points of discussion from our meeting
yesterday. I attached it both to the Hybrid wiki and to ticket #217

I hope I got all the issues we need to discuss, but please let me know if
something else requires our attention.

I also started the discussion a bit in the doc, but please feel free to
send me additions or corrections.

thanks,