[Mpi3-hybridpm] Forum meeting on Helper Threads, June 14 2010

Douglas Miller dougmill at us.ibm.com
Tue Jun 15 08:22:22 CDT 2010

I've posted a doc describing the points of discussion from our meeting
yesterday. I attached it both to the Hybrid wiki and to ticket #217

I hope I got all the issues we need to discuss, but please let me know if
something else requires our attention.

I also started the discussion a bit in the doc, but please feel free to
send me additions or corrections.

thanks,