[Mpi3-hybridpm] slightly improved document is posted

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Tue Jan 19 01:06:28 CST 2010

Though it is syntax (so don't worry too much about it yet), it is
error prone to have different terms/objects differ in a single
character.  It is faster to type, but the lost time from typos
(inserting/forgetting the "E" in "EWORLD") more than equals any
savings.  So once the semantics gets nailed down, and *no earlier*, it
would be good t think carefully about the name.

Bill