[Mpi3-hybridpm] Reminder for telecon tomorrow

Douglas Miller dougmill at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 15 14:51:47 CST 2010

Here is the document for starting a discussion on additional parallelism
models.

(See attached file: mpi3_hybrid_extension.pdf)

Douglas Miller                  BlueGene Messaging Development
IBM Corp., Rochester, MN USA                     Bldg 030-2 A410
dougmill at us.ibm.com               Douglas Miller/Rochester/IBM

             Pavan Balaji
             <balaji at mcs.anl.g
             ov>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  mpi3-hybridpm at lists.mpi-forum.org
             mpi3-hybridpm-bou                                          cc
             nces at lists.mpi-fo
             rum.org                                               Subject
                                       Re: [Mpi3-hybridpm] Reminder for
                                       telecon tomorrow
             02/15/2010 02:47
             PM

             Please respond to
             mpi3-hybridpm at lis
             ts.mpi-forum.org

On 02/15/2010 02:45 PM, Douglas Miller wrote:
> I have the notes I was planning to discuss at the face-to-face in
January.

Can you send them to the list, so we can take a look before the call
tomorrow?

Thanks,

 -- Pavan

--