[Mpi3-hybridpm] Next Telecon

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 18 23:54:06 CDT 2009

> Could someone post the ticket numbers of the open items for
> this group?  Or is there a way to query just those tickets?

I've added some of the tickets to the working group wiki (sorry about
the delay; I'm on travel). There is one missing; I can't find it, so
I'll probably need to make a new ticket for it.

> Also, I may be asking a bit too soon, but is there a telecon
> this coming week?  And when?  Is the telecon date/time going
> to change?

There's no telecon this week. I'll send out information about next
week's telecon shortly.

  -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji