[Mpi3-hybridpm] Next Telecon

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 13 14:38:48 CDT 2009

Hi all,

Sorry about the delay in sending out the information about the next
telecon. Next week, I'll be on International travel. We have two options
here; we can either move the telecon to the week after (05/25-05/29
week) or someone else can lead the telecon next week. Either way is fine
with me.

If we want to push the telecon by a week, I've set up a doodle poll for
this here: http://www.doodle.com/8fzancgtdnvqzwzf . Please fill in your
availability. Hopefully this will be the last poll for time
availability, and we don't have to keep doing this. I've kept only
mornings as choices to make it convenient for the folks in Europe.

The poll has time zone support; I don't know how exactly that works, but
in case it doesn't, it's central time. Also, I've enabled a "maybe"
option for choices, instead of a binary yes/no. Thanks Jeff for the tips
on this.

The basic agenda is to discuss Alexander's ticket as well as go over
some of the tickets we had discussed in the last telecon. I'd like to
bring up some of the tickets in the next MPI Forum and get at least a
straw vote on them.

Thanks,

  -- Pavan

--