[mpiwg-ft] FTWG Call Today

Aurelien Bouteiller bouteill at icl.utk.edu
Wed Mar 15 10:41:10 CDT 2017

Hey Ignacio,

Murali wanted to touch with you on that exact issue. The bottom line is that a setjump must be in the same stack frame as the long jump, which means that you can jump only to a function in which you are nested in. In many cases that means you can’t “hide” set jumps points in the library, as they have to be called in the application function context (so that they remain in your frame).

Best,
Aurelien