[mpiwg-ft] A meeting this week

Aurélien Bouteiller bouteill at icl.utk.edu
Wed Nov 20 13:39:45 CST 2013

Rich, this is a followup of the proofreading work done during the regular meeting we had last week, and everybody, including SC attendees, had a chance to join. I am sorry you couldn’t.

Anyway, here is the working document for today: all diffs since the introduction of the new RMA chapter 5 month ago.