[Mpi3-ft] User-Level Failure Mitigation Examples

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Thu Mar 1 15:36:20 CST 2012

Examples help me when I am trying to reason about a new proposal. As such I
started a page with some examples code snippets based on the functionality
in the "User-Level Failure Mitigation" proposal. I took some of the
examples from the Run-Through Stabilization proposal, and another from
discussion with the UTK folks.

The wiki page is linked off of the main FT page, but below is a direct link:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/User_Level_Failure_Mitigation_examples

Let me know if you want to see more examples or if you see any problems
with these examples.

Thanks,
Josh

--