[Mpi3-ft] Wiki changes

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Fri Aug 26 16:03:12 CDT 2011

Thanks for the update.

I think the names "reenable_any_source" and "reenable_collectives"
should be fine. I like that they mean exactly what they are going to
do.

I've been sketching out an update on the recovery proposal. So far I
don't think the names are going to conflict. Pretty much all the
functionality in the recovery proposal includes the names "restore" or
"rejoin". And there is a distinction between 'reenabling collectives
exclusive of newly restored processes' and 'reenabling collectives
inclusive of newly restored processes'. The former is
'reenable_collectives' while the latter is a variation of 'rejoin'
(i.e., rejoin_collectives).

I should have the new recovery proposal done by Monday (I'll post a
note when it is ready). It is a matter of translating my notes to the
wiki, and making sure everything still fitst. So maybe we can talk
about the interaction between the two proposals on the Wednesday
teleconf.

-- Josh