[Mpi3-ft] Wiki changes

Darius Buntinas buntinas at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 22 15:02:53 CDT 2011

I've updated the wiki with the comments from the last conference call.  Please let me know if I missed anything.

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/ft/run_through_stabilization_2

I'm having second thoughts about the names for reenable_any_source and reenable_collectives.  What if we want to add functionality to reenable_collectives in the process recovery proposal to, e.g., restore a process globally if it has been individually restored by one or more processes.  MPI_Comm_reenable_collectives may not be the best name for that function now.  I don't have a good alternative, but here are some candidates for brainstorming:

  MPI_COMM_VALIDATE
  MPI_COMM_REPAIR
  MPI_COMM_RESTORE
  MPI_COMM_RECONCILE