[Mpi3-ft] SC10 Informal Meeting

Joshua Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Fri Nov 12 14:16:51 CST 2010

Given the complex schedules each of us tend to keep at SC, we will likely only be able to gather a few members of the group at any given time. I started a doodle poll with a few times that might work to meet. Anyone that would like to attend this meeting, fill this out by Sunday morning so we can set a time.

   http://www.doodle.com/fhru658inp9v9f6c

A quick glance shows that probably Sunday, Monday before the Gala, or Thursday afternoon probably work best for me.

Best,
Josh