[Mpi3-ft] FT Working Group Teleconf (today)

Richard Treumann treumann at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 24 11:04:23 CDT 2010

I know there have been suggestions that binary compatibility could be
expendable. I am not aware of any decision that it is "not a goal"

I remind you all that this survey did not use a good sampling technique.
For example, I suspect most people who solve problems with a code that
happens to be written in MPI want their code to just keep working and never
saw the survey.

Dick Treumann  -  MPI Team
IBM Systems & Technology Group
Dept X2ZA / MS P963 -- 2455 South Road -- Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Tele (845) 433-7846         Fax (845) 433-8363