[Mpi3-ft] system-level C/R requirements

Greg Bronevetsky bronevetsky1 at llnl.gov
Fri Oct 24 16:39:26 CDT 2008

I think that this would be a useful thing to do in general but how do
we put a specification like this into MPI 3.0? We've never had any
MPI specifications that go below the application level. The MPI-FT
group may be the right group to talk about this but I don't see how
we can standardize the result in MPI.

Greg Bronevetsky
Post-Doctoral Researcher
1028 Building 451