[mpi3-ft] Picking up working group activities

Narasimhan, Kannan kannan.narasimhan at hp.com
Tue Jan 22 10:14:07 CST 2008

The proposed time-slot works for me (I'm in the CST timezone).

As discussed (a little) at the MPI Forum meeting, I believe the standard must provide the infrastructure (i.e APIs) for implementations to "enable" FT, but stop short of mandating which specific FT features must be enabled. BTW, a unambiguous definition of FT in the context of MPI is probably the first thing that we need to come up with (this will also help us to scope our efforts).

Thanx!
Kannan