[Mpi3-ft] Regular weekly call

Adam Moody moody20 at llnl.gov
Fri Aug 8 13:09:20 CDT 2008

Hi Rich,
I know the teleconference service which Torsten uses at Indiana for the
Collectives WG records the conversations so that someone can listen to
the recording in case they missed the call.  Something like this may be
helpful for this group as well since there is widespread international
participation in the group, which makes it hard to schedule a time slot
for the call.
-Adam