[Mpi3-ft] Regular weekly call

Hideyuki Jitsumoto jitumoto at smg.is.titech.ac.jp
Fri Aug 8 12:58:32 CDT 2008

Everyone,

Today (and probably next week), I stay in the countryside of JAPAN.
So, very sorry, i can't get your talking clearly.
And now, my communication-status is goes more and more unclear...
then, today, I goes sleep sorry.

Thank you,
Hideyuki Jitsumoto

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 6:54 AM, Richard Graham <rlgraham at ornl.gov> wrote:
> In our last telecon we agreed to change the meeting frequency to once a
> week, to help move us forward at a faster rate.  We will keep the meeting at
> the same time, rather than move it forward by an hour, as it accommodates a
> greater number of people.  We will not meet the week of our face-to-face
> Forum meetings.  Here are call details:
>
>  Friday - 12-2 pm EDT, 5-7 pm GMT
>  US Toll Free number: 877-801-8130
>  Toll number: 1-203-692-8690
>  Access Code: 1044056
>
> Rich

Sincerely Yours,
Hideyuki Jitsumoto (jitumoto at matsulab.is.titech.ac.jp)
Tokyo Institute of Technology
Global Scientific Information and Computing center (Matsuoka Lab.)