[Mpi3-ft] <no subject>

Supalov, Alexander alexander.supalov at intel.com
Sat Aug 2 13:07:30 CDT 2008

OK with me, thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: mpi3-ft-bounces at lists.mpi-forum.org
[mailto:mpi3-ft-bounces at lists.mpi-forum.org] On Behalf Of Richard Graham
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 10:20 PM
To: MPI 3.0 Fault Tolerance and Dynamic Process Control working Group
Subject: [Mpi3-ft] <no subject>

On the call today we agreed to start meeting on a weekly basis to
accelerate
progress on the FT issues.  There was a request to move the call from
the
current time of 12-2 EDT to 1-3 EDT (actually, it usually lasts for only
an
hour).  Please let me know if it will work for you, or if it will not
work
for you - I will assume no response as a "am not involved" - so we can
see
if this works for people.  Please send a response by COB Monday, 8/4, so
we
can schedule next week's (8/8) call.

Thanks,
Rich