[MPIWG Fortran] Another MPI_SIZEOF question

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Jun 10 07:44:13 CDT 2014

On Jun 10, 2014, at 8:35 AM, Jeff Hammond <jeff.science at gmail.com> wrote:

> What shorthand will you permit for what is meant when Bill and I refer
> to Fortran 77 support in MPI that distinguishes it from F90 and F08
> module support?

I usually say "the mpif.h interface", "the (Fortran) mpi module", and "the mpi_f08 module".  Indeed, I have renamed the "ompi/mpi/f77" and "ompi/mpi/f90" directories from previous versions of OMPI to "ompi/mpi/fortran/mpifh" and "ompi/mpi/fortran/use-mpi".

Meaning: I have seen the error of my ways and corrected myself.  You can, too.  :-)

jsquyres at cisco.com