[MPIWG Fortran] Draft MPI-3 Errata

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Fri Sep 20 10:05:14 CDT 2013

Because it is so extensive and some of the items in the errata were superseded by this errata, I'd like to have the Fortran WG review the errata before I post it.  Let me know if there are any errors to correct.

Note that the use of page numbers (which I have always felt was a mistake) leads to some misleading pointers, since the relevant material in section 17.1.5 is not on the first page of that section.  Rather than correct that here, I'll recommend eliminating the use of page references in the text for MPI 3.1 and later.