[MPIWG Fortran] ticket 351

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 10:44:16 CDT 2013

I am hesitant to assume this problem is resolved just because all
Linux-based clusters are fine with this*.  I don't think that this
will be compiler sensitive either, so testing 5 compilers doesn't
prove much.  Testing 5 process launchers might.

Best,

Jeff

* This is not meant to disparage Cray by suggesting their machines
behave like Linux clusters in terms of the process environment;
rather, this is a good thing.