[MPI3 Fortran] MPI function symbol naming convention for tools

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon Jun 27 09:24:26 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I agree with Jeff and Craig - having a TelCon next week
would be helpful. What about Wednesday 7/6 at 8am PDT,
11am EDT, 5pm MSZ, since this would also give people
from Europe a chance to dial-in. Would this work for
everyone/most of you? Once we have a time, I'll also
send this to the group of tools people we had on the
other email, in case someone wanted to join us.

Martin