[MPI3 Fortran] Results from the Fortran plenary session yesterday

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu Oct 14 07:13:15 CDT 2010

On Oct 12, 2010, at 2:36 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> Thanks for your comments!  I'll reply in more detail later (we're still meeting in the Forum now)

To clarify: Rolf and I talked as the Forum was ending.  He wanted to be the one to reply to your email comments -- which is probably better because, as we all know, I'm not a fortran expert.  :-)

I'll jump in if clarifications are needed.  But give Rolf a few days to reply -- he's got to fly back to Germany, deal with jet lag, etc.

jsquyres at cisco.com
For corporate legal information go to: