[MPI3 Fortran] Results from the Fortran plenary session yesterday

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Oct 12 13:36:13 CDT 2010

Nick --

Thanks for your comments!  I'll reply in more detail later (we're still meeting in the Forum now); Rolf changed his slides as he presented them to the Forum to incorporate feedback -- at least some of your points have been addressed.  Here's a final copy of his slides:

     http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/secretary/2010/10/slides.php

More later.