[MPI3 Fortran] MPI Fortran bindings

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu Jun 4 12:20:00 CDT 2009

I've made up some examples of how to list the Fortran bindings in the
MPI spec based on the feedback I asked for a week or two ago.  I want
to show these examples to the Forum, but before I do, can you all
check them for correctness?

Page 1: the existing bindings as they appear in the existing spec
Page 2: one version of the listing of new forms of bindings
Page 3: another version of the listing of new forms of bindings

Pages 2 and 3 should have the same content, but slightly different
Latex formatting.

Thanks.

Cisco Systems