[MPI3 Fortran] What if Fortran is the primary interface?

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Mar 17 14:53:25 CDT 2008

FWIW, I don't think the 2-level indirection is necessary.  I think
that Craig was trying to unify everything, but I would agree with
Hubert: it would be better if MPI_COMM directly referred to whatever
the Right stuff is in C.

In Open MPI's case, for example, the private member would be a pointer
to an ompi_communicator_t struct instance.

Cisco Systems