[MPI3 Fortran] Sample implementation

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Apr 22 11:10:40 CDT 2008

On Apr 22, 2008, at 12:08 PM, Supalov, Alexander wrote:

> You're right, attribute management may be a little hard on the initial
> prototype.

Ok, so let's treat this as a new topic: Should we open the possibility
of treating F2003 attributes exactly like C attributes?  This would
make the attribute situation far less confusing than it is now,
IMNSHO...

Perhaps this is something to talk about next week in Chicago?

> The difference of the handle representation will best be
> addressed by trying the prototype against MPICH2, etc. We can take
> care
> of a part of that if you wish, once the prototype becomes available.

That would be great; many thanks.  I am *guessing* that Craig's work
in OMPI will be more-or-less transplantable to another MPI with a
little work.

Cisco Systems