[mpi3-coll] Comments on nonblocking collectives section

Adam Moody moody20 at llnl.gov
Tue Jan 27 12:27:50 CST 2009

For the most part, everyone's comments fit in fine with my reordering
which I'll propose after Torsten integrates the comments from today.  I
have just one conflict with one of Jesper's suggestions:

>>p. 49, line 26:
>>"the performance of many systems..." ->
>>"the performance of many applications can be improved by overlapping communication
>>and computation, and many systems enable this."
>>

>fixed

I'd just simplify this to:
"As described in Section 3.7, performance on many systems can be
improved by overlapping communication and computation."