[mpi3-coll] Mid-meeting Teleconference Details and Agenda

Bronis R. de Supinski bronis at llnl.gov
Mon Feb 11 08:52:29 CST 2008

Torsten:

Re:
> Our first teleconference will be held on Tuesday, 2/12/08 at noon
> (12:00pm). Dial-in details:
>
> Conf Id:         11487
> Date:            2/12/2008
> Begin Time:      11:55:00 AM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
> End Time:        2:15:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)

I will not be able to make this call since I will be at
meeting in San Diego then. Your agenda looks pretty good.
I am particularly interested in extensions that support
situations when the overhead of creating separate communicators
for each different collective grouping may be too high,
which I would broadly characterize as either small group
or impromptu collectives. I think your topological collectives
would serve as one example. Perhaps sparse collectives
would also although I am not sure what that means.

If someone could take detailed notes, that would be great!

Thanks,

Bronis