[Mpi3-wgleads] Call for time slots at the next meeting

Richard Graham rlgraham at [hidden]
Tue May 13 09:56:39 CDT 2008

In preparation for our next meeting, June 30 - July 2nd in Menlo Park, I
need the following items from each of you:
  - The time slots you need for wg meetings
  - Requests for items to be brought before the full forum

Also, there is interest in seeing if we can get users to come to the meeting
for a short time, to be briefed on our current (still being hatched) plans.
If we do indeed go ahead with this, I will ask each of you to have about a
10 minute presentation (up from 5) at the beginning of the meeting to brief
both the Forum and the users of current status and plans.

Thanks,
Rich