[Mpi3-subsetting] Where is archive?

Supalov, Alexander alexander.supalov at [hidden]
Fri Feb 29 09:17:36 CST 2008

Hi,

Our WG is so young that we have not put anything up yet. There must be
quite a few emails in the archive by now, however, including minutes of
yesterday's meeting. Summary slides capturing the state of discussion so
far will follow next week.

Best regards.

Alexander

________________________________

From: mpi3-subsetting-bounces_at_[hidden]
[mailto:mpi3-subsetting-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of
Richard Graham
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 4:08 PM
To: Richard Treumann
Cc: mpi3-subsetting_at_[hidden]
Subject: Re: [Mpi3-subsetting] Where is archive?

The mailing lists at uiuc are no longer active, and at this stage just
forward mail
 to lists.mpi-forum.org .  This too will be turned off in about 2 weeks.

Each working group has wiki space for such things, some use if more than
others.
 This wg just started its work yesterday, so very little has been done,
and we
 are at the stage of trying to define what we mean by subsetting.

The wiki pages can be accessed from the meetings web page,
meetings.mpi-forum.org,
 by following the MPI 3.0 link, and then going to what ever working
group you are
 interested in.  I have not looked at the subsetting wiki site, to see
if anything has been
 put up on it yet.

Rich