[Mpi3-subsetting] Where is archive?

Richard Graham rlgraham at [hidden]
Fri Feb 29 09:08:22 CST 2008

The mailing lists at uiuc are no longer active, and at this stage just
forward mail
 to lists.mpi-forum.org .  This too will be turned off in about 2 weeks.

Each working group has wiki space for such things, some use if more than
others.
 This wg just started its work yesterday, so very little has been done, and
we
 are at the stage of trying to define what we mean by subsetting.

The wiki pages can be accessed from the meetings web page,
meetings.mpi-forum.org,
 by following the MPI 3.0 link, and then going to what ever working group
you are
 interested in.  I have not looked at the subsetting wiki site, to see if
anything has been
 put up on it yet.

Rich

*