[Mpi3-bwcompat] Fwd: [Mpi-forum] MPI_Count ticket

William Gropp wgropp at [hidden]
Sat Mar 5 09:20:17 CST 2011

Jeff,

I think you should go ahead with the reading.  If the chapter authors
don't find anything (other than trivial items), then you are good to
go.  If they do, well, the reading will be useful anyway.  Review by
the chapter authors should not be *required* before a *reading*.  It
is required before the first vote.

Bill