[Mpi3-bwcompat] Fwd: [Mpi-forum] MPI_Count ticket

Fab Tillier ftillier at [hidden]
Fri Mar 4 16:50:17 CST 2011

Only an issue if a chapter author has a non-trivial issue.  We can go forward and risk having the clock reset, or wait more.  The former has the same worst case latency as waiting, but a much better best case.

-Fab

Jeff Squyres wrote on Fri, 4 Mar 2011 at 14:46:17