[Mpi3-bwcompat] MPI_Count mixing with int...

Rajeev Thakur thakur at [hidden]
Thu Jul 8 20:24:16 CDT 2010

You can define a filetype that is many Gbytes and read only a small part
of it. The filetype is specified in MPI_File_set_view and is not passed
in the read/write calls. The datatype passed in the read/write calls
refers to the buffer passed to that call.

Rajeev