[Mpi3-bwcompat] MPI-3 Backwards compat meeting tomorrow

Fab Tillier ftillier at [hidden]
Tue Jul 6 22:59:49 CDT 2010

Fab Tillier wrote on Thu, 1 Jul 2010 at 08:33:03

> I'm in the process of going through the standard document looking for
> examples that need updating, and will add those to the ticket.

Ok, I need a little Fortran help. :)

Example 4.1.14, page 112, the calls to MPI_Type_vector passes a blocklength of 1.  How do I change the example to specify that the '1' is of type MPI_COUNT_KIND?

Same for the calls to MPI_TYPE_HVECTOR (though I might as well update these to use the non-deprecated function while I'm changing things.)

Thanks,
-Fab