[Mpi3-abi] Open MPI and ABI

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at [hidden]
Fri Sep 12 11:58:49 CDT 2008

I told the group in Dublin that I would check with the Open MPI
community to see who wanted to work on the Linux side of the 6-
function ABI proof of concept with our colleagues at Intel MPI.

Unfortunately, it seems like no one is interested or has the resources
to commit.  :-(

I got feedback through the LANL Open MPI rep that LANL won't be
committing resources to this effort, either, but perhaps Jeff Brown
can double check this (I know there are many more groups at LANL than
just the team with the Open MPI developer).

Cisco Systems