[Mpi3-abi] ABI Working Group

Supalov, Alexander alexander.supalov at [hidden]
Fri Feb 8 12:18:46 CST 2008

Resending.

-----Original Message-----
From: mpi3-abi-bounces_at_[hidden]
[mailto:mpi3-abi-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Supalov,
Alexander
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 9:08 PM
To: Jeff Brown; Edric Ellis; Narasimhan, Kannan; Erez Haba;
Christian.Bell_at_[hidden]; Solt, David George; sameer Shende
Cc: ddd_at_[hidden]; mpi3-abi_at_[hidden]; Nathan DeBardeleben
Subject: Re: [Mpi3-abi] ABI Working Group

Hi everybody,

I've just uploaded an updated proposal version 0.3 to the ABI Wiki page
(see http://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/AbiWikiPage).

Best regards.

Alexander