[Mpi3-abi] For the April MPI Forum Meeting

Edric Ellis Edric.Ellis at [hidden]
Thu Apr 24 05:12:44 CDT 2008

I've taken our MPICH2-1.0.3 build, and extracted the stuff as per attached.

I wrote a crufty script to pull this stuff out - for interest, here's how MPICH2 changes by platform and by word size:

$ diff glnxa64.csv glnx86.csv
8c8
< MPI_Aint,typedef long

---