[Mpi3-abi] MPI-3 ABI proposal

Supalov, Alexander alexander.supalov at [hidden]
Tue Apr 1 10:03:26 CDT 2008

Thanks, got you. There's no LaTeX template for a proposal yet. Rich
actually introduced a Wiki page template for the proposals in the FT
subgroup, but I'm not sure everybody followed that. I'm just reusing
that one for my work.

________________________________

From: Jeff Brown [mailto:jeffb_at_[hidden]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 5:00 PM
To: Supalov, Alexander
Cc: mpi3-abi_at_[hidden]
Subject: Re: MPI-3 ABI proposal

We will follow whatever standard template Rich and company require for
the proposal.  The meat of the ABI proposal will be the matrix exposing
the differences in the implementations and the proposed ABI common
solution.  We also need to include a process for ensuring that the
implementations don't drift apart again.

I intend to put some time into this over the next two weeks then
schedule a telecon.  I'll also ask for a WG session at the Chicago
meeting.  I don't think we will be ready to roll out a proposal to the
group at the next meeting.

Jeff