[Mpi3-abi] MPI-3 ABI proposal

Jeff Brown jeffb at [hidden]
Tue Apr 1 09:59:57 CDT 2008

We will follow whatever standard template Rich and company require
for the proposal.  The meat of the ABI proposal will be the matrix
exposing the differences in the implementations and the proposed ABI
common solution.  We also need to include a process for ensuring that
the implementations don't drift apart again.

I intend to put some time into this over the next two weeks then
schedule a telecon.  I'll also ask for a WG session at the Chicago
meeting.  I don't think we will be ready to roll out a proposal to
the group at the next meeting.

Jeff

*