[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum This Week!

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Sun May 22 14:47:46 CDT 2022

Hi all,

Just as a quick reminder: our next (exceptional voting) MPI Forum meeting is this week, starting tomorrow May 23 and will run until May 26. On all days, we will run from 9am US CT to 1pm US CT. The details, including dial in data, is at:

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2022/05/agenda

Note: the link is a different link specifically for this meeting.

On May 23 we will have WG meetings – this time, this will be in one track. The rough split is:

                9:00       HW Topologies

                10:00     Hybrid/Accelerators

                11:00     Sessions

However, slight shifts may occur at the common discretion of the WG leads.

The other three days are intended for plenaries, as listed on the agenda. We have several large reading scheduled we would like to get through. Hence, it would be good if for those readings everyone could work with the github versions of the PRs during the reading, so that small change suggestions can be made directly into the PR and will not derail the overall readings. I am sure the “readers” will appreciate this and it gives us a better chance to focus on the conceptual issues in the discussion.

Thanks and talk to you all tomorrow!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)

Email: schulzm at in.tum.de