[Mpi-forum] Agenda items for May 2022 Meeting / deadline Monday (tomorrow)

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Sun May 8 05:07:07 CDT 2022

Hi all,

Time is flying and our next voting meeting is coming up quickly on May 23-26. As discussed in February, we will hold this meeting again fully virtual in the usual timeslots, i.e., Mon-Thu of that week from 9am to 1pm US CT. A first agenda draft is posted on the website, also in the usual spot.

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2022/05/agenda

Please send any requests for ballots and/or reading requests to the list by tomorrow/Monday and I will add them to the agenda.

Also, since it worked well and seemed productive, I would like to suggest to use the first one or two days (depending on demand and depending on plenary time needed) to be used for longer WG discussions. @Working Group Leads: please let me know if you would like a 2h or 4h block on Mon and/or Tue for this.

Wesley also already posted the registration link – please don’t forget to register in time at:

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2022/05/logistics

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)

Email: schulzm at in.tum.de