[Mpi-forum] May 2022 Meeting Registration and Announcements

Wes Bland work at wesbland.com
Wed May 4 10:14:53 CDT 2022

Hi all,

I just want to remind folks that registration for the upcoming meeting is still open and we’re missing quite a few of the normal participants. Please register soon here:

https://forms.gle/6Tw1CX8drYJQuhN1A <https://forms.gle/6Tw1CX8drYJQuhN1A>

If you’re not sure if you’ve registered, you can check the list here:

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2022/05/attendance <https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2022/05/attendance>

We’re currently under quorum for this meeting. We have 21 registered OOE orgs, but need to make it to 24.

Also, remember that the deadline for reading and voting announcements is coming up this Monday. Please make all announcements on this mailing list before then.

Thanks,
Wes