[Mpi-forum] Reminder: Virtual MPI Forum Meeting Today / Topic: RMA Terms

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Jan 12 03:02:03 CST 2022

Hi all,

Happy new year everyone!

Just as a quick reminder: as planned during the last voting meeting, we'll start with the virtual meeting series again today (usual time 10am CT, Zoom link can be found on github). The main topic today is the update of the RMA chapter with the new terms and Joseph will lead the discussion.

If there are any other topics that should be covered today, please let me know.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de