[Mpi-forum] Reminder: MPI virtual meeting tomorrow (2/23/22)

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Feb 22 13:23:55 CST 2022

Hi all,

Just as reminder – we have one more virtual MPI forum meeting tomorrow before our voting meeting. As usual, the meeting will be at 10am CT and the Zoom link is on the github page. The main agenda item tomorrow is a discussion on MPI Sessions, led by Howard and Aurelien.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)

Email: schulzm at in.tum.de