[Mpi-forum] MPI Voting Meeting Feb 28-Mar 3 2022 (next week)

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Feb 22 12:59:30 CST 2022

Hi all,

I have added the agenda for next week’s meeting onto the MPI forum website at:

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2022/02/agenda

If I forgot any issues/ballots/items, please let me know.

It seems, though, that we actually have a very light plenary agenda. On the other hand, we have currently some quite active WGs. Therefore, I am proposing to go back to the format from before corona and before the MPI 4.0 push, where we mixed longer blocks for working groups and plenary times.

We will meet at the usual times, as the last few voting meetings – 9am to 1pm US CT – but Monday and Tuesday are reserved for WGs. Currently, the Sessions WG is scheduled for Monday and the RMA WG for Tuesday, but we can add parallel sessions, if WGs would like to. Please let me know.

Wednesday/Thursday is reserved for plenary work – however, as the agenda is light, we could well be done on Wednesday (famous last words) and so I marked Thursday as a backup day for now.

Thanks and talk to you all next week,

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)

Email: schulzm at in.tum.de